SPECIALISTS IN CLASSIC FERRARI INSURANCE
From the 275 GTB to the Testarossa and beyond, Ferrari is a marque that instantly conjures up luxury, performance and prestige. As both classic and performance cars, Ferraris need a specialist type of insurance and at Heritage we have 55 years’ experience arranging just that.
Whether your Ferrari hails from the 1970s or the noughties, the chances are we’ve got what you’re looking for: protection, that considers the value and cherished status of your car.
With free agreed value, European driving cover, and salvage retention as standard, there are plenty of good reasons to consider Heritage when insuring your classic Ferrari.
INSURE WITH HERITAGE AND BENEFIT FROM:
- Free agreed valuation: protect the value of your Ferrari so that if you have to make a total loss claim, you know exactly what you’ll be paid.
- Club discounts of up to 15% for Ferrari club members
- 90 days’ cover for driving in Europe: this can be extended to 180 days with most of our insurers.
- Free Skytag GPS tracker worth £249: know where your Ferrari is at any time with Skytag’s active tracking subscription, and get the tracker absolutely free as a Heritage customer
- Salvage retention as standard: so you can rebuild if you have a write-off
- Cover for modifications
MULTI VEHICLE COVER: FOR COLLECTORS
If you have a variety of cars for different uses, such as your everyday run around or your weekend classic, it’s a hassle when you have to place all of your vehicles with different insurers, because there isn’t one criteria that fits them all.
With Heritage Classic Car Insurance, that’s no longer a problem with our specialist and flexible multi car policy. Insure a collection of classic and performance cars, or simply your day-to-day car alongside your Ferrari – you’ll still get all the same great protection your classic requires, but you can rest easy with a single renewal date and premium for them all.
For more information on our multi car policy see below or call the team on 0121 248 9229.
WORLD FAMOUS PASSION
Founded in 1939, Ferrari’s roots are in motorsport where it produced a number of vehicles which put them on the map and showcased to the world the manufacturer’s motoring prowess.
It was at the point where founder Enzo Ferrari decided to implement the same technology and innovation used in racing to road cars. This move saw Ferrari evolve into the company we know and appreciate today. Their philosophy produced such legends as the world’s most expensive car, the 250 GTO, and the ’80s-defining Testarossa.
To get a quote for cover on your Ferrari today, call our team on 0121 248 9229.